Lakeside Academy will be having Pre-K Applications and Kindergarten Registration on Wednesday, April 5, from 1pm - 3pm.
Please call 855-2605 with any questions.
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Required Registration Documents
PRE-K AGE REQUIREMENT Children entering Pre-K must be four (4) years of age on or before August 15th for the 2017-2018 school year.
KINDERGARTEN AGE REQUIREMENT Children entering kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15th for the 2017-2018 school year.
1. Two (2) different proofs of residency for their zoned school.
Acceptable documents in the custodial parent/guardian’s name:
- Current electric, water, gas, or cable bills within the last 30-60 days.
- Current lease or mortgage
- Agency, government or court documentation.
Hamilton County no longer accepts a POWER OF ATTORNEY to register a child for school.
2. New TN Immunization Certification with Current Physical Exam.
- Immunizations must be current within the enrolling school year.
3. Student’s Social Security Card
4. Original Certified Copy of Birth Certificate with Raised Seal
- Not the mother’s copy.
5. Proof of Income (Pre-K Only)
- Most recent paycheck stub.
Students who have the following situation, need to come to Student Services Office on Hickory Valley Road (see map below).
- AFFIDAVIT NEEDED: If a student and his/her custodial parent/guardian are living with another family in the Hamilton County school zone, both families must be present to sign a notarized Affidavit of Housing.