Read the Lakeside Academy Newsletter
The deadline for volunteer hours is
Friday, April 28
- Help us keep the children safe! We are in need of volunteers to help with traffic in the mornings between 8:25 and 8:50 a.m. If you are willing to volunteer a morning or two, please contact Sandy in the Parent Room at 855-2663.
- Library inventory helpers are needed!
- Enroll your Food City Value Card in the "School Bucks" program. Learn more here. Be sure to send in your first receipt to the Parent Room.
- Chaperone the lunch room during meals anytime between 11:15-1:30. Call 855-2663 to set up a time.
- Chaperone your student's learning journey. Call 855-2663 for more information.
- Teachers drop off various projects every day, so visit the Parent Volunteer Room (room 18) at Lakeside Academy anytime. Hours are 8:30am until 4:30pm during regular school days.
- Attend a class at "First Things First". Visit their website at firstthings.org or call 423-267-5383 for more information. Be sure to have the staff of "First Things First" email the Lakeside Parent Room confirming your attendance. The email address is email@example.com.
- Trash and litter pick-up along the school grounds is always appreciated. If you would like to help keep Lakeside Academy a clean and neat place for your student, call 423-855-2663 for more information.
Drop by the Parent Office (Room 18) anytime during regular school days. Be sure to sign in at the main office.
Parent Volunteer Coordinator
Questions about volunteer hours?
Please remember that volunteer hours may be completed by parents, step-parents, grandparents or guardians. The deadline for volunteer hours is April 28, 2017. A minimum of half of the required hours should be completed during the first semester of school.
Visit the Parent Involvement Guidelines page for more information. The direct line to the Parent Volunteer Office is 855-2663. You can also stop by the Parent Office (room 18 at Lakeside) from 8:30am until 4:30pm during regular school days. Be sure to first sign in at the main office.